Dr. Mary Zakutney MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017
Extremely unprofessional and arrogant. Also very careless with patient's personal information.

August 21st, 2016
Read the Reviews Prior to Your Choice
Professionalism of staff was very much appreciated. PCP to me is emphatic-in-touch, humane-caring, compassionate-respectful and attentive. Nothing positive was stated to me verbally by Dr. Zakutney, she talked down to me, she stated her time was valuable and she didn't have time for my questions. Afterwards, I researched reviews, to further understand if this negative experience has been presented to others . . . uncaring, blunt will not go back, rude and talked down to, stated by others, as well.

August 11th, 2016
personality wise she is blunt and uncaring, told patient to stop whining when trying to express discomfort she was having

July 12th, 2016
A qualified and caring physician.
Dr. Zakutney is a doctor to whom I would recommend to anyone looking for a great primary care provider. I felt very at ease and her diagnosis of my medical problem was right on track. Other doctors had failed to make the correct diagnosis of my medical problem. She not only provided me with normal medical prescription and care- but she gave me some insight into daily well-ness health which has been very beneficial to me. Good to know, I have a great primary care doctor close by.

June 25th, 2016
Incompetent to make a proper diagnosis
She is simple and incompetent, a waste of time and money that you can never get back. Only one problem addressed at an appointment and if you have 2 things wrong with you you'll have to make another appointment.... she was always a hurry to rush out.This doctor is not a very nice person and just there for follow up after follow up.

July 3rd, 2015
Will not go back. .Doctor treated me like a child...I thought she was kinda mean...Not real confident in her diagnosis..I will see when I go to my specialist...seems like they are trying to get money out of u because she insisted in a follow up appointment when I told her I was following up with my specialist,..Once again will not go back!! Needs to work on her bedside maner!! also her PA smelled like cigarette smoke SO BAD!! I am not telling someone what to do but come on...when u are sick u don't want to smell that awful habit!! this a medical professional....Bad Bad appearance!!

March 22nd, 2017