A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Zanders is Satisfactory. Dr. Zanders has been reviewed by 27 patients who have provided 19 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Zanders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanders graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zanders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Zanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Zanders practice?
Dr. Mary Zanders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Zanders, Dr. Mamie Zanders, Dr. Mara Zanders, Dr. Mari Zanders, Dr. Maria Zanders, Dr. Mariah Zanders, Dr. Mariam Zanders, Dr. Marian Zanders