Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Zasadil
Dr. Mary Zasadil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zasadil is affiliated with University Hospital, Waupun Memorial Hospital and Meriter Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Zasadil has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Zasadil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Lisa Anthony
Madison, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Jeremy Siegrist
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Graziano
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Madison, WI 0 mi40