A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Zinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Zinn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Zinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinn graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zinn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Zinn MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Zinn practice?
- Dr. Mary Zinn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Zinn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Lake Forest Internists, Lake Forest Pulmonologists, and Lake Forest Critical Care Practitioners.