Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Zinn
Dr. Mary Zinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinsdale, IL, with other offices in Elk Grove Village, IL and Lake Forest, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Zinn is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, MacNeal Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Zinn has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Mary Zinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Michael Boyd
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Hinsdale, IL 0.09 mi4
Dr. Anna Lee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hinsdale, IL 0.14 mi26