A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Zupanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Zupanc is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Zupanc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zupanc graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zupanc has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Zupanc MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Zupanc practice?
- Dr. Mary Zupanc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Zupanc practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.