A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Zupanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Zupanc is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zupanc
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zupanc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Zupanc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zupanc graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zupanc has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Zupanc MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Zupanc practice?
- Dr. Mary Zupanc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Zupanc practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.