Dr. Mary Zupanc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Zupanc?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Zupanc?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 26th, 2016

Lawyer

Dr. Zupanc is testing her own ideas on my daughter.. My daughter perfectly fine asked to go for 2-3 days at a time once a month, so she can be her text subject.. After she gets discharged comes home is weak, confused and discordinated. Mrs Zupanc doesn't listen and does what she wants.. We tried refusing service she got child perfection services involved. We ask to switch doctors we were denied.. It really sadens one soul to see a innocent precious little girl go through all the extreme pain and suffering so the doctor Ms. Zupanc could continue her experiamenting in this field for her own self fulfillment or/and benefit. I never write reviews on anything nor am a good writer but I am making to this so others can be aware of this evil Dr. so they don't ever feel this pain of burning fire of molten lava, I am feeling right now.

October 25th, 2016

Compassionate and expierienced

After 14 years of uncontrolled seizures, Dr. Zupanc stopped our teen's seizures. I wish we would have found her 14 years ago. Our greatest regret is not finding her sooner. An entire childhood lost to epilepsy. Forever thankful to this brilliant doctor.

September 2nd, 2016

She took my son's life.

DR. Zupanc is responsible for taking my 9year old son's life in 2011 at CHOC . She forced depakote called CPS on me, and called me a liar saying I was making it up that he was vomiting all day every day due to the depakote. He should have never been prescribed depakote She had highly suspected he had a mitochondrial disease which we were testing him for. It says all over depakote warnings if Mito is suspected not prescribe. He was diagnosed with Alpers disease when it was too late and he was in a coma with multiple organ failure due to depakote. Then they would do nothing to save his life. I was forced to sign a DNR and let him go. Them she has the nerve to apologize for not listening to me saying she would never purposely hurt a child. yeah right!! She is a know it all rude person. she needs to have her license revoked and a suit filed against her. Do not take your child to her if you want them alive .

June 13th, 2016

Ms

Shame on CHOC. program. DO NOT TRUST Her with YOUR CHILD's life

May 16th, 2016

Best in the Country

If you want to see the best pediatric epileptologist in the country, she is it. Don't let the haters sway you. Some parents can't handle the horrors of epilepsy. Dr. Zupanc is direct and we needed a straight talking expert to tell us the gravity of the diagnosis. Best decision we ever made was bringing our son to her

January 17th, 2016

Run AWAY if you love your kids!

How is this woman still have a license is beyond me! She calls CPS if you just ask a question about a drug and why is one better then the other! She has no bed side manner what so ever. If you don't want to keep your kids then go to her!!! But if you love your kids and want to keep them then find another hospital and another dr if you wish to keep your children!

October 21st, 2015

Lafora

Her bed side manner is a little unheard of, but she is an amazing doctor. She diagnosed my sister after years of trying to control seizures of all kinds. She gives tough love, she knows her stuff incredibly well. People need to set aside her negative attributes and understand that her ability to help neuro patients vastly outweighs any "attitude problems." People also ask why she is still a practicing doctor after all the complaints? It's because she is great at what she does. So she upset your child or the parents, she upset my sister. My sister at one point hated her, but my parents knew better than to just assume she is a horrible doctor based off her bed side manner. Dr. Z is the best thing that came into my sisters short life.

October 21st, 2015

She ruined the good reputation of CHOC!

I can't imagine how and how someone like her still keep her position regardless of endless complaints from the parents who were abused by her position. She uses CPS (Child Protective Services), or SSA (Social Services Agency) like her slave dog to capture innocent victims to medicate them with fatal drugs. She and most of her staffs that she brought on board to CHOC must be fired if CHOC would want to keep their reputation. Dr. Mower is also her slave dog that will follow her order like a programmed robot.

September 4th, 2015

Can't thank this doctor enough for stopping our son's seizures. If you can ever get into see her it is worth the wait. She is the top in her field. Every child should have the opportunity to see her.

September 2nd, 2015

Parent

Finally, a doctor that was able to diagnose our son. After years of frustration and countless seizures, we have seizures controlled with only one medication. Down from 4. I wish we would have found her years ago. Praise God for this doctor.

August 25th, 2015

She is horrible. Rude and annoying. Horrrible doctor. I dislike her alot

July 3rd, 2015

Needs medical license revoked! She is absolutely horrible & should not be allowed to practice medicine.