A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marya Gendzielewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marya Gendzielewski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marya Gendzielewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendzielewski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gendzielewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marya Christeen Gendzielewski MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marya C. Gendzielewski practice?
- Dr. Marya Gendzielewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marya Gendzielewski practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.