A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marya Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marya Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marya Porter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Porter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marya Jacinta Porter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marya J. Porter practice?
- Dr. Marya Porter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marya Porter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Walker, LA and Livingston, LA.
See Hammond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.