Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Very informative, Kind and understanding show details Very informative, Kind and understanding
by Miranda A on Sep 17th, 2016

A little over a year ago, I gave birth to a baby girl at 24 weeks gestation at North Oaks Labor and Delivery and I assumed Dr.Porter was assigned my chart. I couldn't have asked for a more patient and kind doctor to assist me in the difficult time I was going through, after I lost the baby, She was there for me, holding my hand through the Grief. At my 6 month appointment, I was still very emotional and cried almost through the entire visit, she refused to let me feel rushed and really shared that sensitive moment with me. As of right now, I am 8 weeks pregnant, and my first instinct was to set my appointment with Dr. Porter. Amazing woman.

Excellent OBGYN show details Excellent OBGYN
Aug 26th, 2016

Dr. Porter is an awesome physician. I always feel comfortable in her office and her staff is very pleasant. Dr. Porter explains things in a way that I can easily understand and she does not rush me out of the exam room. I trust her surgical skills 100%.

Apr 25th, 2016

I love her, so easy to talk to and makes you feel so relaxed, she's the best

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Rebekah on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Porter made me feel comfortable from the first moment. She was very informative in a way I can understand and had a caring attitude about my specific situation.

Oct 20th, 2015