A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryada Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryada Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryada Reddy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryada Srinivas Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maryada S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Maryada Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryada Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Internists and Duncanville Oncologists.