A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryalice Cheney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryalice Cheney, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheney graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cheney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryalice Alice Cheney MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maryalice A. Cheney practice?
- Dr. Maryalice Cheney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryalice Cheney practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Colorectal Surgeons.