Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado?

November 5th, 2013

This CLASSY lady is an amazing, passionate and vibrant physician. I have had the HONOR or being her patient for three (3) years and have the utmost respect for her knowledge, ability to connect with her patient (me) and her kindness. As busy as this young doctor (lady) is, she always exemplifies patience and perseverance. Thank you, Maryalyse!!!!!

March 27th, 2013

Awesome

She listens and cares and it shows. I would recommend her to anyone.

April 10th, 2012

Excellent

I have been in chronic pain for about a year. I have had several doctors tell me there was nothing wrong with me. Some of them actually made me feel like I was lying. Was starting to feel like it was all in my head. In the mean time I was loosing the ability to live a normal life. I got in touch with Dr. Adams-Mercado through my wife. Dr. Adams-Mercado listened to me and assured me she would figure this out. With bad experiences with other doctors I had my doubts. She diagnosed me in 2 weeks. I now have a solid diagnosis and looking at surgery to try and correct this debilitating issue. She is very knowledgeable and has genuine compassion for people. She is a credit to her field and there are many other doctors who could take some lessons from her. I really feel like she cares because she really does. She is ALWAYS there when I need to speak to her and ALWAYS has time for her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is a wonderful doctor and a good human being.

March 31st, 2017