A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Awan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Awan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Awan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Awan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Awan practice?
- Dr. Maryam Awan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Awan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.