Dr. Maryam Beheshti MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tucson, AZ

3.6

March 25th, 2017
Great OB for a young new mom
Dr Beheshti was my teen daughter's OB. She was so fun and sweet to my daughter who found herself in a not so perfect situation. She immediately made time to see her when we found out she was pregnant (about 5 months). She never made her feel bad about her situation and treated her as if she were a regular first-time mom. At birth, she listened closely to our daughter's concerns, answered and explained in easy to understand terms and then made the proper decision to begin delivery instead of waiting for more contractions. Dr Beheshti cheered our daughter through every push and was so positive in her support! We could not have asked for a kinder person and competent doctor!!

November 29th, 2016
I was a patient of dr. Beheshti for perhaps a decade. The practice there does not accept the insurance I have now. finding really good gynecologist has been like finding a needle in a haystack in this town. Great bedside manner always interested in making sure proper procedures are done. She has always listened and taking the time for any issues or problems

July 12th, 2016
My strongest memory is her telling me to lay down and be quiet when I was pushing my baby out, so she could cut an unnecessary episiotomy. She was demeaning and treated me like I wasn't even a person, let alone a laboring/postpartum mom.