A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Gardezi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gardezi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Gardezi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Gardezi practice?
- Dr. Maryam Gardezi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Gardezi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.