A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Gardezi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gardezi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardezi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryam Gardezi practice?
Dr. Maryam Gardezi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Allis, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.