A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardezi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gardezi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Gardezi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gardezi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Gardezi MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Gardezi practice?
- Dr. Maryam Gardezi has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Gardezi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.