A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Jaberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Jaberi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Jaberi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaberi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaberi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Jaberi MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Jaberi practice?
- Dr. Maryam Jaberi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Jaberi practices Surgery near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Catonsville Surgeons.