Dr. Maryam Kashi DO Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016
I was looking for a gastroenterologist and saw Dr. Maryam Koshi in Orlando Magazine Best Dcotors, so I thought she would be good. After reading her patient reviews, and how rude (sound uncivilized) her staff is, and how they lie to patients, it scared me and decided to look for someone else. I would stay from this one if I can help it. Sounds like she should open a vet clinic.

October 19th, 2015
I never could get to see Dr. Kashi, I was always referred to the NP. While she was nice enough, they have never been able to diagnose my ongoing pain. Based on all my symptoms and pain, it indicates a gallbladder issue, but all I keep getting told is its a "fatty liver." Clearly there is an issue, and instead of pushing me off because you don't know what the deal is, take the time to figure it out. Always so lazy. For the amount of money I spend on Healthcare, I deserve to have a doctor be competent and not shove me off to see an NP.

September 19th, 2015
Money Hunger & Only care about what she Can Not do !!!!!!!!!!!
After waiting a month to see this women that doesn't do surgeries at all but I was told by her staff that she did bowel obstruction, which that was what I was there for. The girl Cora, told me a lie ! I hate liars, I ask if she did bowel obstruction seeing I know my body and she told me yes she did, but the DR said NO she did not she just prescribes medicine and looks down your throat. I was so disappointed in this Practice. I HAD NO BOWEL MOVEMENT IN 60 + DAYS AND SHE GAVE ME A FREAKIN LAXATIVE LIKE I HAVEN'T BEEN BUYING THEM BY THE CASE. very CLOSE TO MY MIRALAX, IT IS SO BAD THAT I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, LOVE A GOOD BATTLE..... I GUESS SHE WANTS ME TO JUST BE MISERABLE..... I ADVICE NOONE TO GO TO HER, SHE HAD THE NERVER TO TELL ME TO STOP DR SHOPPING, I WAS SENT TO EVERY FREAKING DR BY ANOTHER. SEEING I WAS MESSED UP ON WITH A BOWEL PERFORATION NOONE HAS THE GUTS TO TOUCH ME !!!! THERE WILL BE SOMEONE COME ALONG !!!!!! PLEASE GOD I PRAY, I NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!

April 9th, 2014
Very Happy patient
Even though I was given the wrong information from the start..address was incorrect and then the girl whom actually never mentioned to me that my first time meeting with Dr. Kashi was just going to be a consult, I still will say that I would go there again. Dr. Kashi was very caring, honest, and gave me quality time. I would def recommend her!!!

March 6th, 2013
I have seen A LOT of gastroenterologists and Dr. Kashi was the only one to take the time to listen to me and take care of my discomfort.

September 3rd, 2012
Very poor bedside manner. Saw her in hospital and she never reviewed my file and miss diagnosed my case.

June 28th, 2017