A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Namdari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Namdari is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Namdari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Namdari DO is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Namdari practice?
- Dr. Maryam Namdari has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Namdari practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.