Learn more about Dr. Maryam Rahbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Rahbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Rahbar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahbar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryam Rahbar practice?
Dr. Maryam Rahbar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Otolaryngology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists, Huntington Beach Pain Management Doctors, Huntington Beach Otolaryngologists, and Huntington Beach Neurologists.