A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Rahbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Rahbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Rahbar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahbar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Rahbar MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Otolaryngology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Rahbar practice?
- Dr. Maryam Rahbar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Rahbar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Otolaryngology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists, Huntington Beach Pain Management Doctors, and Huntington Beach Otolaryngologists.