A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Rezai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Rezai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rezai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Rezai, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezai graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rezai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Rezai MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Rezai practice?
- Dr. Maryam Rezai has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Rezai practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.