Learn more about Dr. Maryam Safa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Safa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safa
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Safa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Safa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safa graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Safa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Minor Injury Center - Musculoskeletal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Banou Safa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryam B. Safa practice?
- Dr. Maryam Safa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Safa practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.