A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Safa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Safa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Safa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safa graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Safa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Minor Injury Center - Musculoskeletal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Banou Safa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryam B. Safa practice?
- Dr. Maryam Safa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Safa practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.