Dr. Maryam Soumai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 13th, 2012
Excellent First Visit!
I walked in to the clinic in Great Falls. I saw Dr. Soumai very quickly, and shared the fact that I was looking for a new primary care physician but had a pressing medical need to be taken care of in the meantime. Dr. Soumai was thorough, calming, and took quite a bit of time giving me information so that I would understand what was going on. I don't know how her follow-up care will be, but I was very pleased with my visit.

October 20th, 2011
The worst Doctor
She had the worst kind of attitude. She does not want to hear questions. She yelled at my disabled son to the extent that his blood pressure shot up and I had to take him out and go straight to Fairoaks hospital emergency room.

VERY HEALTHY & GRATEFUL STUDENT/PATIENT
As a student without any insurance i had the pleasure of being treated by this Doctor she took great care of me & i've referred all of my peers to her , during my visit i explained to her i had no insurance and she had her staff search for a pharmacy for me get my priscription filled at the lowest rate possible , she even took gave me free samples to take until i could afford to purchase on my medicines , I have been to so many urgent care in the area and i've never had a Doctor attend to me the way she did, i am very gratefulto Dr.Soumai & her staff for taking the time to help me & all of friends that I've referred to her.I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Doctor who is HONEST & CARRING. I would definetly she her again.Thank You once a again you are a GEM =)

October 13th, 2011
visiting this office,is one of the best experiences.I've had in a while for a doctors visit.Very professional,and knowledgeable ,very attentive and also make sure she explains herself to level where, even if you're not a doctor , you would know what she's talking about. she took great care of me and my son beyond our expectations . Also advised us to contact our primary phys. for follow up, or even call her for any questions. I would recommend her services to anyone , great help and treats everyone better than you would expect.

Good Doc
Dr Soumai was extremely helpful to me and my daughter. She was caring and very emphathetic. We would go to her again!!

October 3rd, 2011
The problem is with her demeanor in general. I find it odd that she comes on here to say that it is just people looking for narcotics that are upset. I came in for a normal problem and she was still very rude and dismissive. I think I saw her late during the day but it is not good for a doctor to be so unkind to their patient

January 5th, 2011
Unprofessional to say the least....
This doctor had me in tears! She was so rude, combative and dismissed me with a ridiculous diagnosis! Is she even board certified? I seriously doubt her credentials are up to par. She asked me no questions, took less than a minute to evaluate me and then sent me on my way. She needs to be FIRED!

January 5th, 2011
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!
This woman has no business practicing medicine at all! She's rude, unprofessional and totaly incompetant! This practice needs to realize that she is a law suit waiting to happen.