Dr. Maryam Taghadosi MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 15 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
worst doctors experience ever
Called made an appointment. Was given one for 10:30 got there at 10:10 to just sit at the waiting area for an hour while everyone else getting there after me is getting called in back to back after only been there for 30 minutes. I'll be there changing doctors now

December 29th, 2016
Horrible!
Crowded Office, rude staff, never on-time visit,...

August 23rd, 2016
this clinic was good before. I used to take my kids. there was good doctors good employees. waiting time was short. doctors spent enough time with the patients. now every thing is changed. the good employees left the clinic. the front desk are rude and not friendly. the good nursing practitioners Susana and Jessica left . when I asked about the nursing practitioners the front desk will tell you they are in vacation, but actually they quit working with Dr. Taghadosi because they don't like the practice as the quality of the services becomes bad. The waiting time is between 2 to 3 hours. They don't care about the quality. They care about making money and see as much as they can. They accept walk ins any numbers. There is only two pediatricians which never see my kids. She came to the clinic 2 or 3 days /week. She see 3 to 5 patients only. and Dr. klein a very old Dr., came to the clinic once a week in the afternoon and see few pts. recently I decide to change dr. Taghadosi. She is no more my kids pediatrician. Always her patients are seen by unsupervised nursing practitioners. A lot of mistakes. I don't recommend this clinic for any families who care about their kids. This my real experience with this clinic.

August 24th, 2015
I'm beyond angry They wouldn't even call to verify my insurance! I had to do it my self isn't that what you get paid for? Looking for a new Dr I'm so tired of this staff And the wait time is a joke What is the point of having an apt

March 14th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
was recommended to dr. taghadosi by my mother in law and the very first appointment i went to i was fifteen minutes early for my sons appt to check in. after waiting for nearly an hour to be seen i checked back with the staff who regarded me with pure disgust simply for asking how long the wait time was turns out they didnt check him in correctly so we had to check him in again. i ended up waiting a total of 3 hours before finally being the last patient of the day to be seen. when i was the the doctor tried telling me that he had all this diseases that would require expensive treatments needless to say i got a second opinion and everything they told me was a lie. so either they are incompetent or more likely they were trying to wiggle as much money out of me as they could. i changed to a new doctor over a year ago yet still i am receiving bills for shots and visits my son never had. i have called them many MANY times to correct this yet still they come. i warn you if you value your child, wallet and being treated with respect do not go to see this doctor otherwise this place is perfect for you.

August 30th, 2013
Office staff is terrible
The office staff is unprofessional, rude and need training. Were not only rude to me but also to the office assistant of my current doctor. Especially the office manager! She repeatedly interrupted me, raised her voice and hung up on me. The staff was the reason I left this doctor years ago. Really sad that the problems have gotten worse than four years ago!

June 20th, 2013
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised of how everything went well this last time. The doctors are wonderful. With the new management the wait time is very reasonable. I like the fact that I can take my son there when he is sick on the same day, although I may not see the same doctor. That sure beats going to the ER, and wait 6-8 hrs.

May 21st, 2012
Not My Favorite Pediatrician
I'm a first time mom and my son was born a little early. Dr. Taghadosi was our referral pediatrician just so that we could get a few things checked post-NICU and as soon as I got the chance we found a different doctor because her office is inconveniently located downtown which is a long drive for my from my home in spring. The doctors are rude, argue with you, don't listen to ANYTHING you say and are terrible with diagnosing patients. When it comes to being called back it never happens... I had to keep calling them just to get things done and even then I had to go through the run around of pressing 2 to get somebody, being out on hold and then being hung up over 12 times before I was able to speak to someone.

December 14th, 2011
Very bad staff
The staff are horrible. It's been 3 days calling for medication refill, nobody cares. I talk to them several times and left massages several times. nobody cares in her office. They are just talking,laughing and are lazy and take advantage of Dr Taghadosi. She is a good Doctor but her staff are one of worst which I have ever seen.I'm looking for another doctor now :(

November 8th, 2011
over all Dr. Taghadosi is a wonderful doctor we have been going to her for 20 yrs.. But the people she have working for her are not on the ball she really need to review her staff from the front to the back they are nasty sometime. Ihave been waiting for a stat appt. for almost 3 weeks my god .

November 3rd, 2011
Good Doctors and Nurses HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF
Good Doctors and Nurses but HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF. Front desk staff at this office is by far the worst I have ever seen. Very lazy and could care less about your child or doing their job. Rosa in the front desk was by far the worst.

April 18th, 2011
I recommend that you only see Dr Taghadosi but she is only available 3days a week. The office is small And crowded all the time. Sick and well kids or able to interact with one another. The office is always overbooked.