Maryam Tarsa Is this you?

Have you seen Maryam Tarsa?

She loves what she does!

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

She is so sweet and tiny, but mighty and knowledgable. I always felt safe with her and trusted her decisions. I respected her opinions and she was open to hearing my thoughts. We loved the way she would look at the ultra sound screen. She looked at our baby in awe EVERY single time (which was every visit). It was obvious how sincere she was and how much she loves her job. We were so disappointed when we missed having her deliver our baby, but she was confident in her colleagues which was reassuring being that it was our first. She came in just as soon as she could and was sincere in her disappointment in missing it. She oohed and awed over the baby and checked in with both of us. She was so helpful in my postpartum visits and always made me feel like she was a friend. I am actually just getting ready to send her a Christmas card and it has been 2 1/2 year since I last saw her (at my last postpartum visit). I moved to another city hours away and I felt lost when I needed to find a new OBGYN. She took the time to email back and forth to help me find someone in my area. I wish she could have delivered my second. She was/is an amazing doctor! If all doctors were as dedicated, smart, and as personable as she, we would have one awesome healthcare system!

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

A very excellent Doctor! My baby has Thalassemia Major and supervised her treatment while in vitro. My baby whom they only gave 2% chance to live is now 6 years old and defied all odds just because Dr Tarsa listened to our wishes. May the Lord bless her always.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017