A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Zamanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Zamanian, Maryam Zamanian, MD > Endocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamanian
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zamanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Zamanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamanian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zamanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Zamanian practice?
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Zamanian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.