A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Zamanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Zamanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamanian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zamanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Zamanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamanian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Zamanian practice?
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Zamanian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.