A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Zamanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Zamanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Zamanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamanian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Zamanian practice?
- Dr. Maryam Zamanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Zamanian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.