A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Zarei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Zarei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Zarei, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarei graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zarei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Zarei MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Zarei practice?
- Dr. Maryam Zarei has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryam Zarei practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Poway, CA.
See Poway Allergists and Poway Pediatricians.