A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Zarei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Zarei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Zarei, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarei graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zarei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Zarei MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Zarei practice?
- Dr. Maryam Zarei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Zarei practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Poway Allergists and Poway Pediatricians.