Dr. Maryann Ann Elizabeth Millar MD and FACOG is female, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Millar is Good. Dr. Millar has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Millar, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Millar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryann A. Millar practice?
Dr. Maryann Millar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Millar, Dr. Anabel Millar, Dr. Anya Millar, Dr. Deeann Millar, Dr. Hana Millar, Dr. Hanna Millar, Dr. Hannah Millar, Dr. Hannelore Millar