Dr. Maryann Alessio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryann Alessio?

November 23rd, 2016

Excellent, caring and informative, takes time with each patient to ensure they fully understand everything she is doing and/or what is needed to correct a problem. I am so happy to have found this gem of a doctor for our family!

April 20th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Alessio is an AWESOME doctor and I was so sad to switch over to another doctor. I really loved her! Her staff is not accommodating at all. I requested to be seen right away and they told me she was booked for two weeks. I ended up going to the ER and eventually being diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. I was in lots of pain and was VERY upset that they couldn't squeeze me in despite the symptoms I told them I was dealing with.

January 12th, 2016

The way a doctor should be

It is easy to schedule an appointment if you are sick. Physicals on the other hand 45 days later. Mary and the staff rock. I did not like the PA but I like sitting with the doctor. She spends time with me and even though I am over weight she did not push the Medifast on me as I was expecting her to since it is all over her office. She is Great. Easy to talk to. A+++++

October 20th, 2015

Poor Office Staff

Dr. Alessio is an awesome doctor and provides wonderful care for the past 15 yrs. Unfortunately, her office staff personnel's attitudes have gotten worse over the past few years, which makes it difficult to make appointments and discuss medical as well as insurance related issues with them

July 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor who has a warm bedside manner and really listens. Medical knowledge is excellent, too!

December 9th, 2010

Very Thorough

I have seen the Doctor and the 2 Nurse Practitioners. Each and every time I go to the office they spend time with me. Ask ridiculous question that make sense to them. "My toes are numb." "Do you drink coffee?" Maybe that is a bad example but the point is they always ask questions to make sure their exam if thorough and their diagnosis is correct.Nurses and Staff are great too.

March 10th, 2010

The first Doc to Follow up

She is the first doctor i ere went to that followed up with me after I went in for treatment. i love that

September 6th, 2017