A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Connor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryann M. Connor practice?
Dr. Maryann Connor practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Connor, Dr. Molly Connor, Dr. Marlyn Connor, Dr. Mimi Connor, Dr. Polly Connor, Dr. Nan Connor, Dr. My Connor, Dr. Hannelore Connor