A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Curiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Curiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Curiba graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Curiba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann R Curiba MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maryann R. Curiba practice?
- Dr. Maryann Curiba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Curiba practices Rheumatology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Rahway Rheumatologists.