A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Curiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Curiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curiba
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curiba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Curiba graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Curiba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann R Curiba MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maryann R. Curiba practice?
- Dr. Maryann Curiba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Curiba practices Rheumatology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Rahway Rheumatologists.