A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Deak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deak
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Deak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Deak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Deak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- Sleep Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Deak MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryann Deak practice?
- Dr. Maryann Deak has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Deak practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Neurologists, Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists, and Jamaica Plain Sleep Medicine Doctors.