Learn more about Dr. Maryann Deak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deak
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Deak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Deak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Deak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- Sleep Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Deak MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryann Deak practice?
- Dr. Maryann Deak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Deak practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Brighton Neurologists, Brighton Psychiatrists, and Brighton Sleep Medicine Doctors.