A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Deak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Deak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Deak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Sleep Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Carol Deak MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryann C. Deak practice?
- Dr. Maryann Deak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Deak practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Neurologists, Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists, and Jamaica Plain Sleep Medicine Doctors.