A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Gushue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Gushue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Gushue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gushue graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gushue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Teresa Gushue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryann T. Gushue practice?
- Dr. Maryann Gushue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Gushue practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.