A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Kuzma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Kuzma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Kuzma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzma graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuzma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuzma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan