A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Kuzma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Kuzma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Kuzma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzma graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuzma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Ann Kuzma MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryann A. Kuzma practice?
- Dr. Maryann Kuzma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Kuzma practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.