Dr. Maryann Jeung Lee MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Hematology & Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryann J. Lee practice?
Dr. Maryann Lee practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Hematology & Oncology, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Rheumatologists, Staten Island Oncologists, Staten Island Urgent Care Centers, and Staten Island Pediatricians.