Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryann Lee
Dr. Maryann Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Cherry Hill, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill, Staten Island University Hospital - North and Staten Island University South. Dr. Lee has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maryann Lee has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maryann Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Mark Goldstein
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Alexander Gecht
Staten Island, NY 0.29 mi38
Dr. Marcin Kowalski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Staten Island, NY 0.29 mi15