A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Lee, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Si University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Lee MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maryann Lee practice?
- Dr. Maryann Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Lee practices Rheumatology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Rheumatologists.