A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann McSorely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McSorely graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McSorely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Bidi McSorely MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maryann B. McSorely practice?
- Dr. Maryann McSorely has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann McSorely practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.