A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Mikhail, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Mikhail, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhail graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikhail has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann DR Mikhail MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Maryann D. Mikhail practice?
- Dr. Maryann Mikhail has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Mikhail practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.