A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Putman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Putman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Putman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Putman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Putman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann T Putman MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maryann T. Putman practice?
- Dr. Maryann Putman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Putman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists and Falls Church Pulmonologists.