A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Skidmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skidmore
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skidmore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skidmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Ann Skidmore MD is a female General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maryann A. Skidmore practice?
- Dr. Maryann Skidmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Skidmore practices General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.