A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Skidmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skidmore
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skidmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skidmore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skidmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Ann Skidmore MD is a female General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maryann A. Skidmore practice?
- Dr. Maryann Skidmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Skidmore practices General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.