Dr. Maryann Traxler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 22nd, 2014
One of the worst experiences with a doctor I have ever had
She is rude, abrupt, uncaring, indifferent, unfriendly, does not listen to problems, makes 'medical assumptions' before checking out, asked me 'why are you here and what do you want me to do"? Told me to go see a specialist, which she had already sent me to and I had seen one. I had been throwing up all night, running a fever, and in severe stomach/bladder pain, and this had happened two Tuesdays in a row - with no real reason. She sent me away with no answer, no check-up, and no help. She was just hateful. I would never, ever recommend her to anyone - not even someone I didnt care for. I dont know what her problem is, but she definitely has one and should not be 'doctoring' in my opinion! My family left there about three years ago, but I have read the raving reviews on her and felt compelled to express my experience and my opinion of her.

June 20th, 2012
Best I've ever had
I have enjoyed a patient/doctor relationship with Dr. Traxler like none I've ever had before. I am 60 years old and feel very qualified to make a fair comparison. Dr. Traxler has been my doctor for over 10 years. Her staff are always helpful, courteous. It was sad to hear that her practice is closing - I will miss her so much as will so many others.

March 27th, 2012
I saw Dr. Traxler for 5 years. She is a good doctor but her staff and office leaves a lot to be desired. I've been going to a different doctor for about a year now and I've been receiving better care and much better treatment by the staff, it's connected with a large medical company vs. a private office. Today I got a letter saying Dr. Traxler would no longer be accepting Tricare Prime because of the referral process (most likely staffing issues; how sad she lets this prevent her from helping the nation's veterans). Looks like I got away in time. With a better staff and a better office she would be someone I would recommend, however right now I cannot.

January 30th, 2012
Dr. Traxler, the PA, as well as the nurses all treat you as if you were the only one there. They are courteous, kind and give you the personal attention you need. I live on the opposite side of town and wouldn't switch my doctor for nothing. In talking with friends in general about doctors, I found that several of them in North Charlotte all travel across town to visit this doctor. That says a lot for Dr. Maryann. The distance may be a bit, but you can't beat the quality, care and service.