A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Theresa Weisman BA, MD, and MS is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maryann T. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Maryann Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Weisman practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Psychiatrists.