A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Theresa Weisman BA, MD, and MS is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maryann T. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Maryann Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryann Weisman practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Psychiatrists.