Family Physicians

1680 State Route 35
Suite 300
Middletown, NJ 07748
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

Completely unfriendly, uncaring, and not very knowledgeable. She tried to put me on a certain type of birth control pill without explaining the numerous risks that this particular type has- why not recommend a less harmful one? She rushes through the appointment, and when you have more than a one minute conversation, she tries to bill you extra for it. She rushed through not only the discussion but also the pap smear. I have had some excellent doctor's at Atlantic Women's Medical, but Dr. Yehl is hurting their reputation. I was hoping that she was just having a bad day, but I saw her for 3 years; it was always the same experience. I recently switched doctors and the comparison is unbelievable when you get a doctor who actually does their job.

|  show details
by JennyP. on Apr 8th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yehl for 3 years. I actually look forward to my annual appointments so I can catch up with her. She takes her time, always is well prepared and is easy to talk to. I would highly recommend!

|  Death Trap  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

Dr. Yehl completely misdiagnosed me. As time went on I became weaker and weaker. She kept switching my meds, which only made matters worse. I had random E.R. visits in which she never made a follow up phone call. My hemoglobin dropped to a 6 and I almost died. I switched to Ocean Obstetrics and Gynecologic Associates was immediately scheduled for surgery, got transfused and when my reports came back, she had over hormoned me...causing a condition I never had. Now, my levels are back up and I'm doing great.