A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanna Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanna Barrett, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanna Barrett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanna Barrett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maryanna Barrett practice?
- Dr. Maryanna Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryanna Barrett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.