Maryanna L Barrett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

September 19th, 2016
I feel lucky to have found Thrive OBGYN
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Barrett is. I came to Thrive OBGYN when I got pregnant. I am a first time mom and although I tried not to be, I was that annoying patient who required extra attention and reassurance near the end of my pregnancy. I was experiencing some difficulties near the end and felt very cared for and safe with Dr. Barrett. I have never felt rushed or dismissed during my appointments. Dr. Barrett delivered my baby and the post partumn care has also been fantastic. Her staff (Georgia at the front and Tiffany in the back) hav always been wonderfully attentive also! Note: At Thrive OBGYN if you are pregnant you generally switch back and forth between seeing Dr. Barrett and Dr. Paasch (twin sisters) for your appointments. I assume they do this so that when you deliver you are comfortable with whichever of them is on call. Dr. Paasch is equally wonderful and I would have been happy and confident with either of them delivering my baby. I received great prenatal care from both of them and highly recommend Thrive OBGYN.

December 14th, 2011
Wow I've never had a better doctor. She's so knowledgeable and gets right to the point. Took care of all my needs and listened to what i wanted in an annual check up. Excellent doctor..highly recommend!

November 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor, young but very knowledgeable . Very caring,polite and confident, really a sweetheart. Found her name over the phone book and couldn't believe how lucky I was . Her assistent on the other hand acts like she is having a bad day everyday, not friendly at all.which makes me very uncomfortable since she stays in the room while you are having your examination done. I've had 5 visits so far, and I'm still to see her smiling. Waiting time is about 5 minutes, only one time took me 30 minutes to be seen by dr. Barrett, however was still worthy since once she is with you she takes her time and does not rush the appointment.Overall I would highly recommend Dr Barrett .

March 30th, 2009
Awesome
Dr. Barrett, along with the rest of the staff did so much for me...I hope they don't lose a doctor like this in Hawaii.