A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombaugh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bombaugh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bombaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryanne C. Bombaugh practice?
Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.