A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombaugh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bombaugh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne Clasby Bombaugh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne C. Bombaugh practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maryanne Bombaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Hanson, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.