A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Dokler is Excellent. Dr. Dokler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Dokler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dokler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dokler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital and Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dokler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Dokler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maryanne L. Dokler practice?
Dr. Maryanne Dokler practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians, Jacksonville Surgeons, and Jacksonville Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Dokler, Dr. Molly Dokler, Dr. Marlyn Dokler, Dr. Mimi Dokler, Dr. Polly Dokler, Dr. Nan Dokler, Dr. My Dokler, Dr. Hannelore Dokler