A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman Brndjar graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Freeman Brndjar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne F Freeman Brndjar DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne F. Freeman Brndjar practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macungie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Macungie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.