Internist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Oct 3rd, 2013

Very intelligent,.caught my bladder cancer at early stage. She is thoughtful and sweet as well

|  thank you !  |  show details
by jim keys on May 2nd, 2013

she may have saved my life , she actually looked clear eyed right at me when I spoke , and actually listened to me ... if I make it through this little thing I got it will be because of her ! thank you againD. Haddad !!!!!!!!!

|  didn't have to wait at all.  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

she was very prompt when comming into the room to speak with me. She seemed very nice, pretty easy to talk to, but I did feel very rushed. This was my first visit with her, and I expected an appointment a little longer then 15 minutes.

Jun 19th, 2012

I have heard a lot of good things, she met my expectations

May 22nd, 2011

Treats you like a friend- very down to earth

Jan 13th, 2011

Thoughtful, efficient, makes you feel comfortable

|  Caring  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

Very easy to talk to, explains well... makes sure you understand what is going on.

Oct 21st, 2010

I think she is a very smart doctor and genuinely cares. The system is big and it is easy to get lost in it but I think she understands this. She pays a lot of attention to detail. I think she is one of the best primary care doctors you can find nowadays.

|  non committaled  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

Really liked her first visit. Second visit did nothing but checked blood pres. After 35.00 co pay and parking fees. Walked out with a possible ortho. name to address issue. She is my primary care doctor she could called me saved me money and time. Very disappointing. Metro hospital ok for trauma but after that it is money hungry corp. Send you from doctor to doctor. Riping off patients and insurance comp. And goverment.

Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Haddad is one of the best physicians I have seen. Not only does she have a very nice demeanor, she listens and pays attention to all the details. I have referred my whole family to her.