Internist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Patient show details Patient
by GA on Apr 15th, 2016

She gave me plenty of time and gave me accurate diagnosis and treatment ,She is smart with very good bedside manner,my wife started to go to her and we are very thankful for excellent medical care we are receiving .

Dec 14th, 2015

It took me a little over 2 months to get an appointment but she is worth it! Definitely a doctor I can trust.

Dec 11th, 2014

She is very smart and caring, the whole family sees her now

Oct 3rd, 2013

Very intelligent,.caught my bladder cancer at early stage. She is thoughtful and sweet as well

thank you ! show details thank you !
by jim keys on May 2nd, 2013

she may have saved my life , she actually looked clear eyed right at me when I spoke , and actually listened to me ... if I make it through this little thing I got it will be because of her ! thank you againD. Haddad !!!!!!!!!

didn't have to wait at all. show details didn't have to wait at all.
Nov 8th, 2012

she was very prompt when comming into the room to speak with me. She seemed very nice, pretty easy to talk to, but I did feel very rushed. This was my first visit with her, and I expected an appointment a little longer then 15 minutes.

Jun 19th, 2012

I have heard a lot of good things, she met my expectations

May 22nd, 2011

Treats you like a friend- very down to earth

Jan 13th, 2011

Thoughtful, efficient, makes you feel comfortable

Caring show details Caring
Dec 14th, 2010

Very easy to talk to, explains well... makes sure you understand what is going on.

Oct 21st, 2010

I think she is a very smart doctor and genuinely cares. The system is big and it is easy to get lost in it but I think she understands this. She pays a lot of attention to detail. I think she is one of the best primary care doctors you can find nowadays.

Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Haddad is one of the best physicians I have seen. Not only does she have a very nice demeanor, she listens and pays attention to all the details. I have referred my whole family to her.