Dr. Maryanne Marymont Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maryanne Marymont?

CARING

Posted on November 4th, 2017

Dr. Marymont was a student in 1981, when she cared for my 5 y.o. daughter who had acute lymphocytic leukemia & was a patient in Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, in St. Louis, Mo. Her care & personal attention was above & beyond! She was such an encouragement in all of us. Above reproach!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. M is one of the kindest, most caring doctors that I have had thus far encountered at NMH. At first, she scared the heck out of me but that was because she is a "no nonsense" individual, but give her a few minutes and you "get" her and "fall in love." she is one of those individuals that I you will never forget in your lifetime and I am so very lucky that she is my doctor, even ten (10) years after my initial diagnosis of lung cancer and then brain cancer. When people ask me how I'm doing, I typically say that I am still 5 ft' above and not 6' below, so all is great!!--thanks to her and her "team". I love them all.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

My husband was diagnosised with non-small cell stage 4 lung cancer with the EGFR mutation. We had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Marymont. He had several different elisions on his brain; but Dr. Marymont approached it with a positive, no problem attitude. We met her on a Wednesday, she detected how fearful he was and arranged for him to have the Gamma Knife procedure preformed that Friday. Her confidence and concern for his well being put him at ease immediately. After the procedure she assured him he would be just fine. For a brilliant doctor, she practices with humor and sensitivity. After hearing such dreadful news, she has since given us a positive future and we are forever great full.

Posted on September 16th, 2015