Dr. Maryanne Olynyk Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maryanne Olynyk?

February 14th, 2012

Most Unprofessional Dr i have ever seen

I have never in my life of 50 years been treated so unprofessionally. She is slow, rude, condescending. Spent very little time with me. Did not do a thing to access my symptoms. She should not have a license anywhere. I am an BSN, this is not a layman's opinion. It is professional. SOMC has lost this patient. Also my opinion will be heard in an appropriate setting.

December 13th, 2011

Choose another doctor

She was a fillin for my regular doctor!! SHE should be fired.. She wouldnt renew my meds..she ?? everthing i said.. and just looked at me and said i had a brain tumor..

October 23rd, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr Olynyk is an incredibly knowledgeable and savvy Physician. She sees a high volume of patients in various Occupational/Public Health settings, and yet she still takes the time to make sure each patient gets the highest standard of care. Her ethics and standards are unparalleled, and has earned a reputation for standing up for the best interests of the patient.

December 10th, 2010

find a differ

i have never been treated the way this doctor treated me before. She is very uncaring, rude, unethical, and down right mean. She yelled at me in the examination room to sit up twice because I was lying down(I have vasovagal syncope)to avoid passing out. she had known about my condition because the nurse told her as did I.