Dr. Maryanne Olynyk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2012
Most Unprofessional Dr i have ever seen
I have never in my life of 50 years been treated so unprofessionally. She is slow, rude, condescending. Spent very little time with me. Did not do a thing to access my symptoms. She should not have a license anywhere. I am an BSN, this is not a layman's opinion. It is professional. SOMC has lost this patient. Also my opinion will be heard in an appropriate setting.

December 13th, 2011
Choose another doctor
She was a fillin for my regular doctor!! SHE should be fired.. She wouldnt renew my meds..she ?? everthing i said.. and just looked at me and said i had a brain tumor..

October 23rd, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr Olynyk is an incredibly knowledgeable and savvy Physician. She sees a high volume of patients in various Occupational/Public Health settings, and yet she still takes the time to make sure each patient gets the highest standard of care. Her ethics and standards are unparalleled, and has earned a reputation for standing up for the best interests of the patient.

December 10th, 2010
find a differ
i have never been treated the way this doctor treated me before. She is very uncaring, rude, unethical, and down right mean. She yelled at me in the examination room to sit up twice because I was lying down(I have vasovagal syncope)to avoid passing out. she had known about my condition because the nurse told her as did I.