A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Peifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Peifer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peifer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Peifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Peifer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peifer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peifer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne K Peifer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne K. Peifer practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Peifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryanne Peifer practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.