A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Peifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Peifer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peifer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peifer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne K Peifer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne K. Peifer practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Peifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryanne Peifer practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.